610 3.5CH 6-AXIS GYRO RTF INFRARED CONTROL HELICOPTER DRONE TOY (LIGHT BLUE)
Estimated Delivery 7 to 9 Days
Tracking number available in 3 days time.
610 3.5CH 6-Axis Gyro RTF Infrared Control Helicopter Drone Toy
- 3D unlimited eversion: The drone will flip forward / backward / leftward / rightward according to your instructions.
- Controlled lighting: Equipped with LED light, the drone will shine in the darkness which is good to show you the right flying direction.
- 6-axis gyro control system: With built-in 6D gyro system, this drone has the characteristics of stable flight and easy operation.
- Long in remote control distance: Adopts 2.4G infrared transmission technology, its remote control distance is about 10 to 12 meters.
- Model: FQ777 610
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Flight battery: 3.7V 120mAh lithium ion battery ( included )
Action Time: 7 to 9 minutes
Age Range: > 14 Years old
Charging time: About 30 minutes
Control Channels: 3.5 Channels
Controller Battery: 6 x AA battery ( Not included )
Controller Mode: MODE2
Motor: Brush Motor
Power Source: Electric
Remote Control: Yes
Remote Distance: About 10 to 12 meters
State of Assembly: Ready to fly
Package weight: 0.40586 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 24.00 x 14.50 x 9.50 cm / 9.45 x 5.71 x 3.74 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Helicopter, 1 x Transmitter
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
Warranty: 3 months